**Cashflow Boost For Employers** – due to Coronavirus
The ATO will provide tax-free cash flow boosts between $20,000 and $100,000 to eligible businesses, delivered through credits on your BAS
July to October 2020.
- If you held an ABN on 12 March 2020 and continue to be active
- Have an aggregated annual turnover under $50 million
- You pay salary and wages. Even if you are not required to withhold tax but pay wages you will receive a minimum payment of $10,000.
- You must also have derived business income in the 2018-2019 income year and lodged your 2019 tax return on or before 12 March 2020
- OR made GST taxable, GST free or input-taxed sales in a previous tax period (since 1 July 2018) and lodged the activity statement on or before 12 March 2020.
Contact a Registered BAS Agent to receive your Cashflow Boost from your reported Wages. Contact us